Holiday season is right around the corner but here are some of my fall favourites and ways you can enjoy the last of fall 2015!
- Make homemade pumpkin pie
- Catch the latest Hunger Games movie
- Curl up by the fireplace with a warm blanket and a good read (I totally recommend Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso!)
- Do a good deed and rake your neighbours leaves or donate some old clothes to your local homeless shelter (it gets cold around this time of year!!)
- Enjoy the crisp fall air and take a nice autumn walk
I’ve also put together a video compiling some more fun ways to enjoy the season including my favourite roasted Autumn Salad, fall beauty products, outfit staples and more! Take a look 🙂
Comment down below what are some of your fall must-haves, to-do’s and faves!